Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here we go!

Yes, we have decided to join this century and start a blog! (Thanks for the nudge Janae!) We thought this would be a great way of giving those we love near and far a glimpse at "Our Crazy Life". Hopefully you will be mildly entertained by our many antics. For those of you afar, sadly, this will probably be the closest thing to a regular letter from us. We will attempt to post a least once a week, more if possible. Be sure to leave a comment when you check in so we know who not to cross off our Christmas card list! (Just kidding!)
Love, The Stanggang

5 comments:

CJ said...

How great. I get to be your first comment. Hope you enjoy doing the blog. I have one for just my family, who rarely use it. Another for my high school reunion, with much the same success. So you could say, I don't mess much with them. Hope you have a better group on yours.

By the way, how is Judy doing?

Connie

Travis said...

Sweet! Way to jump on the blogging bandwagon! Can't wait to read all about your life...as if I don't talk to you enough. Happy Blogging!

Mom/Nana said...

How fun. The big question now is are you going to have to fight for computer time? I look forward to this. Love and see you soon.

Mom/Nana
April 14, 2008 10:41 p.m.

mproberts2 said...

JONAH TURNED 11!?!? You'd better send me the kids' birthdates so I don't spill my coffee again! LOL, JK. Does he still go everywhere with Jon, and help him? I love & miss you guys!
Marianne / Sis. Roberts

JessieDooley said...

I sure miss the Stangers! I can't believe my Jonah is already 11! That is crazy! Give everyone a hug from me! Come back to San Diego soon for a visit.
Love,
Miss B