Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yesterday was my 40th Birthday! (40 is the new 30 right?) I had a really fun day. Jon took me to the massage school for a nice massage. After that he had a job to do at an art gallery. I had fun taking pictures of some of the unique statues there. When he was done, we drove up Little Cottonwood canyon to see the change of season. The colors havn't fully changed, but it is still beautiful! We hiked around this stream and the forest for a few minutes. When we got home, I had gotten a floral delivery from my BFF in California, Toni and her mom, Sharon. Judy made a nice steak dinnerwith all the trimmings. Then my friend (and visiting teacher) Gail brought me the cutest little birthday cake. It made being "40" not so bad!





1 comment:

The CEO said...

Sweet pics. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Shanna and Brent