Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I WON A VAN FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!





I found out today that I have been chosen by random drawing to be the KSL5, Ken Garff Honda, REAL SALT LAKE SOCCER MOM for 2008!!! (Thanks Jared for entering me and writing such nice things on the slip!)
I get a free 1 yr lease on this van ( a 2008 Honda Odyssey) as long as I keep the decals on! GAME ON!
Since I will be at Disneyworld this SAT evening, my friend Janae has agreed to represent me at the Real Salt Lake game! Her face will be on the jumbotron with my name below it as the winner! I can't thank her enough for being such a good sport and helping me out! I will be picking this baby up first thing in the morning on the 22nd! (A reason to be excited about coming home from vacation! Novel concept!)


2 comments:

Janae said...

sweet, I would be happy to represent you.

The CEO said...

THAT IS SWEET!