Tuesday, December 30, 2008

California

For those of you don't know, we are currently defrosting in California. We are having a great time seeing friends and family as well as eating our favorite local foods! (No wonder I'm fat!) So far, we have eaten at Jack in the Box (why doesn't Utah have one?), had good Carne Asada, and eaten FRESH seafood from a sweet little place on the bay in Point Loma! There is NOTHING like fresh shrimp and fish made into tacos. We toured the USS Midway museum today. It is a retired aircraft carrier. REALLY COOL! We had fun with Papa Nick (Jon's dad) and Uncle Eric and Aunt Jess (Jon's brother and his wife) and our cousins Kaden and Lucas. It was beautiful day on San Diego Bay. Seeing our oldest daughter Kami, my Grandma and hanging out with my mom (aka NANA) have been great! The kids are having a blast with Aunt Toni and Uncle Carl (My BFF and spouse) and playing with their boys Niklas, Alexander, and Liam. They are also busy spending time with other treasured friends from days gone by. Jennifer and Tiffany (our old neighborhood friends) are with us the whole time we are here. FUN! I will post a few of the million pictures we've taken when I get back to my USB cord at home! DUH me! Have a Blessed and SAFE New Year's!

1 comment:

The CEO said...

Brent is so jealous...carne asada. YUM!