Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today's Thanks!

Today I had to really do some soul searching for my daily three. Here's what I decided on....

1- I am thankful for laughter. As a mother, I think there is no sweeter sound than the sound of my children laughing and playing together. Besides that, it just plain feels good. Who doesn't like to laugh.

2- I am thankful for my washer and dryer. I can't even fathom the effort pioneer women with large families had to put forth washing clothes by hand and hanging them out to dry. My daily 2 or 3 loads would be a full time job without my washer and dryer.

3- I am thankful for the people around me that help to influence my children for the better. The old adage,"It takes a village to raise a child", is SO true. How blessed I am to have so many GREAT people in my village!

2 comments:

The CEO said...

AMEN! Shanna

Unknown said...

How a happy life!

MSN: liam0120@hotmail.com