Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

I was fortunate to have seen Twilight at 12:05AM with a group of incredibly fun women. Lisa Meadors you rock! Thanks for including me! Although no movie is ever as good as the book, I really enjoyed this movie and was surprised at how quickly it seemed to have ended. It felt like 15 minutes rather than the better part of 2 hours! At the conclusion, we all agreed that all four books could have been made into one really long film, and we would have stayed for it all! If you are a fan of the Twilight series head to a theater near you to catch a good show. If you havn't read the books yet I think you still should! Off to bed now (It's 3:07AM) to dream about my Edward! (Thankfully I'm married to him!)

1 comment:

The CEO said...

Brent and I are going tonight. He LOVES vampire shows, but when he saw the preview, he said, "You're taking me to a CHICK vampire flick??!". He's still trying to convince me to see the new Bond movie. However, I was at the box office as soon as it opened, and we have tickets (Ok..seriously haven't been to a movie in awhile. Last time I went I think tickets were 6 dollars. SHEESH!). I'm glad you had fun. Some of the ladies from our neighborhood went to a 12:01 showing last night, too. FUN! (I would loved to have gone, but I didn't think my kiddos would appreciate a tired and grouchy mommy today.). Can't wait. I'm glad you had fun! Shanna